Ways to be Involved
Put your personal or organizational expertise in one or more of the five AALF core areas (Child Welfare, Education, Economic Development, Health, and/or Law & Justice) to good use in the following ways.
You or Your Organization Can LEAD
- Develop and maintain a content page on the AALF website including summarizing the key issues, challenges and strengths with respect to the focus area
- Maintain a current list of ways people can get involved/volunteer
- Inform the community of public policy issues and needed advocacy and
- Identify local resources in the core area community members can utilize.
You or Your Organization Can Collaborate (with others who are leading efforts)
- Partner with community members to get the word out about key issues in core AALF areas
- Work with partners to seek funding for community initiatives, share resources and/or implement community-based projects and
- Come together to advocate for systems reform and improvements in one of the five core areas of interest to you.
You or Your Organization Can Support
- Post your large event on the AALF Events Calendar, which would include a web site link for more information
- Attend events posted on the AALF Events Calendar and
- Lend your voice, time and/or treasure to support core area work.